On 9th March 2017, around 50 members of the public joined South Reading and North West Reading NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups to learn about health plans for the year.
Annual meeting and Governing Body meetings in public
Our annual meeting was held at Reading Town Hall on 2nd September where our commissioning plans for the year were discussed.
The meeting was followed by group discussions with local doctors about the draft Primary Care Strategy, now finalised.
CCG governing body meetings are held in public four times each year. Members of the public are welcome to attend and may submit questions related to the agenda in advance of the meeting.
Papers for each meeting are published on this page seven days before the meeting takes place.
Shinfield Medical Practice
We asked patients to give their views to inform the process of awarding a new contract for GP services at Shinfield Medical Practice. Patients were involved via an online survey and in-person survey sessions. Over 100 responses were received and the engagement report informed the service specification for each contract.
Further information is available here.
Previous South Reading CCG events
- The first Call to Action Event took place in Reading in November 2013
- Background to NHS Call to Action
- 2013 Presentation Slides
- 2013 Call to Action Summary Report
- 2013 Call to Action Full Engagement Report
- 2014 Call to Action Events - full report
- 2014 GP Question Time report
- 14 June 2016 presentation slides
- Film – Our vision for primary care services in Berkshire West
- South Reading CCG's Operational Plan on a page 2016/17
- Let's Talk report event report from 14 June 2016